“NO bribe” policy both internally and externally.
MONDIAL will conduct its business in compliance with all applicable Laws and in accordance with ethical standards. Mondial prohibits all Directors, Employees, Legal Agents and Third Parties acting on behalf of the company from paying, offering, promising or authorizing any bribe, kickback or other similar unlawful payment of money or anything of value to any public official or government employee, political party or party official, candidate for public office or other individual, in any country.
MONDIAL requires its Directors, Employees, Legal Agents and Third Parties acting on behalf of the company to comply at all times with the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”) and other applicable anti-corruption laws.
MONDIAL prohibits companies and individuals from corruptly offering, promising, authorizing or giving anything of value to a Foreign Official for the purpose of influencing any act or decision of such Foreign Official in his or her official capacity or in violation of his or her lawful duties in order to secure any improper advantage in order to obtain or retain business or direct business to any person. Because many improper payments are made through intermediaries rather than employees of the company that desire the business or advantage, the FCPA also prohibits the offering or paying of anything of value to any person if it is known that all or part of the payment will be offered, given or promised to a Foreign Official for the improper purposes discussed above.
- Any payment to a Foreign Official, including excessive entertainment, travel, gifts of significant value could be considered as a payment of something of value to obtain or retain business or unduly influence some behavior in favor of the company and therefore could be a violation of the FCPA or other applicable anti-corruption law. Accordingly, extravagant or frequent business courtesies are prohibited.
- All transactions should be accurately, transparently, and timely recorded in the Company’s books and records with sufficient detail and documentation to support the transactions in accordance with the MONDIAL’s accounting procedures.
- All Third Parties who may interact with Foreign Officials on behalf of the Company shall agree in writing to follow all applicable portions of this Policy.
- The Director of Compliance shall be responsible for establishing the procedures necessary to implement this Policy.
Mondial conducts its business with integrity and high ethical standards.
We operate and engage with our stakeholders in an open, respectful and fair way.
In order to achieve this we:
- demonstrate our ethical standards by what we say and do
- bring up ethical and moral dilemmas immediately and deal with them in an open and honest way
- report openly and honestly on our performance
- do not accept any form of corruption or bribery
Mondial is an attractive employer that respects and values its staff, their ideas and competences and recognizes them as the most valuable assets in reaching our business objectives.
Our goal is for people to be engaged and rewarded by the success of the company; to feel proud to work for Mondial and to recommend the company as an exciting and challenging place to work.
In order to achieve this we:
- provide a challenging and diverse, fun and exciting place to work and succeed
- live up to our values
- continue to build a culture where active participation in the organisation is encouraged and where everybody can influence company strategy
- provide training and support to grow people’s capabilities
- have performance driven rewards
- provide an attractive and competitive remuneration package
Zero accidents, zero incidents and zero long term impact to the environment. We safeguard people, the environment and our facilities through commitment to improve health, safety and environment in all aspects of our business.
All injuries and occupational illnesses are preventable. All necessary steps are taken to learn from incidents in order to prevent recurrence. We have a set of beliefs about how we will act and what is important to us. These are the values that represent us and what we stand for health, safety and environmental results and continuous improvements.
We hold leaders accountable for the safety of our people. We expect our managers and supervisors to provide effective leadership in safety whilst recognizing that good safety behavior is the responsibility of all those who work for us. We commit to open communication with our employees, suppliers, and other business partners and interested third parties to encourage a safety culture that reflects the intent of this policy. We will set appropriate objectives and monitor progress against these to ensure continual improvement towards our GOAL.
Our health, safety & environmental (HSE) goal is to prevent occupational incidents, injuries, illnesses, harm to people, property damage and to protect the environment at all locations where Mondial operate.
We will not compromise our values, beliefs and commitments to HSE in order to to achieve any other business objectives. We are also committed to seeking international partnerships, aimed at promoting sustainable development and corporate social accountability.
Our statement of General Policy is:
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees;
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions; and
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
Mondial will continuously strive for the improvement of this HSE management system and performance by setting HSE targets and objectives.